Design The Thinking®
About the Workshop
The Higher Education Institutes is at the cusp of creating a massive disruption in the academic arena. The education field is increasingly becoming dynamic for many reasons, especially post the pandemic due to NEP structure, expectations from parents, desirability of students & faculties, demands from corporate and stringent regulations from the governance bodies. As a leader of a successful education institute, I am sure you have realized that ‘What got you here, will not get you there’. Being dependent on the same institutional models and processes as decades ago does not guarantee a successful and sustainable journey in the competitive educational marketplace.
Design Thinking as a problem solving approach helps leaders to approach a situation differently and at the same time taking an expansive and creative views of the problems facing their institute. The less understood power of design thinking is the ‘mindset’ aspect. This is where Design The Thinking® empowers the academic leaders to question surficial assumptions and look at the situation from a different lens. Working through multiple aspects of Design Thinking as a mindset, helps leaders to connect different stakeholders to arrive at disruptive learning strategy, future-focused educational models and identifying simpler solution for complex situations. Finally, Design The Thinking® gives the leaders a framework for building sustainable culture of innovation within their institute and move the institute to the global recognition journey.
Blending the best global practices with practical sessions, this hands-on workshop offers academic leaders an unmissable opportunity to build your design thinking and innovation capabilities.
Awareness of Design Thinking as the world has adapted and the power of Design The Thinking®
Framework Thinking as a tool for sharpening the future focus for the institute
Insights into Team’s mindset and lead for alignment to higher purpose
Persuasive approach for inter-disciplinary initiatives to design impactful learning outcome
Understand the untapped Leadership styles of yours and how you can leverage it for driving outstanding results in your team
Motivate faculties to move from ‘standing at the front of the class’ to ‘innovative and engaged classroom’ teaching model
Building a culture of Innovation to take the institute to next orbit
Understanding the Competency & Emotional Quotients of the team for Capacity Building
Applying elements of Design Thinking for personal growth
- Interaction driven classroom sessions
- Group Reflection to get deeper insights on stakeholders
- Sessions by renowned leaders in the field of Design Thinking
- Specially curated curriculum using proprietary elements that have been adopted by leading Universities, Management Institutes and Government Departments in the country
- One-on-one interaction with senior faculties for personal reflections and growth focus
- Peer learning and group activities to explore hidden expertise
- Access to the World’s First FT8012 Design Center during the session
- Contextual case studies for exploring practical solutions and mini projects.
- Residential Program with interesting group learnings
An Ideal participant
- Play the role of Dean / Director / Principal in a Higher Education Institution in India
- Have been guiding the institution in the above role for at least 5 years
- Have been in the teaching role for a minimum 15 years
Testimonials from Past Program
September 22 – 23, 2023
8012 Fintech Design Center
Plot No.3/G3, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri,
Chennai - 600 130, India.
Block a seat for the Workshop
Please fill the form and we will get back to you.